Do you have ‘sensitive’ media that you don’t want anybody else to see?
No matter who you are, we all have stuff on our computers that we don’t want others to see. Our computers are very personal, and anybody who has access to our computers has the potential to invade our personal space. So, what if you could hide your private files in a place where only you had access? What if you didn’t have to cringe when others used your computer at the fear that they may come across your private files?
With HiddenToolbox, you can say goodbye to the fear of prying eyes on your private media. HiddenToolbox is a new software that allows users to make private information invisible on their computers. Whether you want privacy from your spouse, boss, parents, children, friends, or even thieves who may steal your computer – the HiddenToolbox can protect you.
The program itself is actually invisible and can’t be found anywhere on your computer unless a secret key combination is entered. The program allows you to set up this key combination which, when entered, opens a window for the user to type in his/her log-in information and password. Even if somebody knows your passwords, the program itself in inaccessible unless the key combo is entered – making it doubly secure. Once files are dragged into HiddenToolbox, they will never appear on any other part of your computer again. Watch the video below which demonstrates how the program works and how easy it is to hide sensitive files.
These are some cool HiddenToolbox features:
- The program itself and the media remain invisible
- Military-grade encryption with instant file access
- A built-in secure and secret media player and web browser – this enables you to search the web privately without history or search results being displayed to anybody else on your device
- Content organizers with custom categories – you can organize all of your media with keywords, tags, and comments
- Remote self destruct – if someone steals your computer, the last thing you want is for them to have access to your private information such as credit card numbers, login info, social security numbers, etc. If your laptop is stolen, HiddenToolbox gives you the ability to remotely self destruct the information on your device
- Timer based auto shutdown – in case you accidentally leave HiddenToolbox open, it will shut down after an allotted amount of time
- File shredder – if you delete a file, its gone forever. No need to worry about someone else recovering it
- Speed – the team has developed an OTFE (On the fly encryption) system, so there are no delays when dealing with large files such as videos. HiddenToolbox opens, operates, and closes extremely quickly
Even if you don’t have anything to hide, HiddenToolbox can still be useful for you. The content organizer makes it easy to find and locate images, videos, or documents without having to search through hundreds of folders. This feature enables you to tag your media with keywords and comments and create custom categories to store it in.
Most of the software has already been developed and tested, so the team has turned to Indiegogo to gain funding and exposure before production. So far, they’ve already fulfilled 76% of their funding in just 48 hours. Guess a lot of us really do have things to hide.
If you’re interested in pre-ordering HiddenToolbox for your computer, check out the Indiegogo campaign and make your contribution!
Follow @CrowdFundGuide for frequent updates, news, and tips on crowdfunding!
Article and Images via HiddenToolbox Indiegogo